September 1, 2010

Van Halen - Right Now

I want to share with you the music video of one of my favorite Van Halen songs.  I share the same sentiments with the guy who uploaded this video on YouTube.  I hope somebody from the Van Halen camp doesn't ask me to remove the embedded video from this site.  No doubt, this music video has become more relevant than ever, especially in today's trying & complicated times.  The song & the music video speaks for itself.

Right Now is from Van Halen's Grammy Award-winning 1991 album For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge.  Its music video won 3 awards in the 1992 MTV Video Music Awards, including the award for Best Video Of The Year.  As far as I'm concerned, this is one of the best music videos ever.

Van Halen is one of the greatest hard rock bands of all time.  I love their style of rock music, and I admire the musicality and creativity of the Van Halen brothers.  Eddie Van Halen is a monster on the guitar & keyboards.  His elder brother Alex Van Halen is one incredible rock drummer.  Plus he's got some swing underneath all that sheer power.  I love the feel, wit & gusto of Van Halen's music. 



Copyrights, 1992 Warner Bros. Music & Van Halen.

No comments:

Post a Comment